Taylor 324ce V-Class Grand Auditorium Acoustic-Electric, Shaded Edgeburst
This darkly alluring cutaway Grand Auditorium boasts unique visual appeal thanks to its mahogany top, and there’s sonic magic under the hood as well. Our groundbreaking V-Class bracing enhances the volume, sustain and projection, bringing out even more of the natural midrange focus of its Tasmanian blackwood back and sides. While the natural compression of the hardwood mahogany top tends to even out the response across the tonal spectrum, the V-Class design boosts the dynamic range, especially in the upper register, and the in-tuneness of the notes everywhere along the fretboard is wonderfully consistent.
All of these nuances add up to a versatile choice for gigging, practicing or recording across multiple playing styles. The dusky hues of the mahogany top project a rootsy vibe, accented by a shaded edgeburst, black binding, a matching pickguard, and muted satin-finish sheen. The guitar ships with ES2 electronics in a deluxe hardshell case.
- String Type: Steel
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Shape: Grand Auditorium
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Shaded Edgeburst
- Finish: Satin 5.0 Blackwood Stain
- Top Wood: Tropical Mahogany
- Back & Sides Wood: Tasmanian Blackwood
- Body Bracing: V-Class bracing with Relief Rout
- Binding: Black Plastic
- Neck Wood: Tropical Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: Small Diamonds
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Tuning Machines: Taylor Nickel, 17:1 gear ratio
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material: Black Graphite nut/Micarta saddle
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Electronics: ES2
- Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze NANOWEB Light, .012-.053
- Case Included: Hardshell Case
- Body Length: 20"
- Body Width: 16"
- Body Depth: 4.62"
- Overall Length: 41"
We Also Recommend