"STAFF PICKS" ~ Junior Reid ~ Martin 000X2E w/ Gig Bag
The Martin 000-X2E Auditorium acoustic guitar has a Sitka spruce top and figured mahogany pattern high-pressure laminate (HPL) back and sides. New mother-of-pearl pattern inlay on the rosette and fingerboard lend a richness to the 000-X2E, making it as impressive to look at as it is to play. With a Performing Artist neck, fingerboard, and bridge of select hardwood, the sound transfer of this model has been greatly improved. It is equipped with Fishman® MX electronics and strung with Martin's Authentic Acoustic Lifespan® 2.0 strings. With a new, soft gig bag featuring headstock, bridge, and endpin protectors, a durable water-repellent exterior, and foam padding, this model is ready to go anywhere.
- BODY SIZE: 000-14 Fret
- TOP MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- FINISH TOP: Hand-Rubbed
- BACK AND SIDE MATERIAL: HPL Figured Mahogany Pattern
- CONSTRUCTION: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- BRACING: X-Brace, Scalloped
- SCALE LENGTH: 24.9"
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4"
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Select Hardwood
- NECK SHAPE: Performing Artist
- BRIDGE STYLE: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- NECK TAPER: High-Performance Taper
- NUT MATERIAL: White Corian
- ELECTRONICS: Fishman® MX
- RECOMMENDED STRINGS: Authentic Acoustic Lifespan® 2.0 Light - 92/8 Phosphor Bronze MA540T
- INCLUDED CASE: Soft-Shell Gig Bag
We Also Recommend