Marshall Origin ORI50H Tube Head, 50W
Packed with a generous complement of tubes, the Origin ORI50H exhibits vintage-inspired Marshall tone. This amp is powerful in its simplicity. Dial in the Gain and Master controls to get the right amount of crunch, then shape your tone with the Presence knob and the 3-band EQ. A unique Tilt control blends bright and normal sounds, while switchable power enables high-output sounds at any volume. A built-in FX loop makes integrating your pedalboard a breeze. There's even a footswitchable gain boost for adding extra punch to your solos. The Origin ORI50H is a no-frills gateway to classic Marshall tone.
- Packed with 3 ECC83 preamp tubes and 2 EL34 power tubes
- Separate Gain and Master controls for dialing in the right amount of crunch
- Presence knob and 3-band EQ for shaping your tone
- Unique Tilt control blends bright and normal sounds
- Switchable 1W/10W/50W power enables high-output sounds at any volume
- Built-in FX loop makes integrating your pedalboard easy
- Footswitchable gain boost for adding extra punch to your solos
- Type: Tube
- Number of Channels: Single
- Total Power: 50W (10W/0.5W power settings)
- Preamp Tubes: 3 x ECC83
- Power Tubes: 2 x EL34
- EQ: 3-band EQ, Tilt control
- Effects Loop: Yes
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument)
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (8 ohm), 1 x 1/4" (16 ohm), 1 x 1/4" (DI out)
- Footswitch I/O: 1 x 1/4" (gain boost, effects loop)
- Footswitch Included: Yes, 2-button footswitch
- Power Supply: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 8.9"
- Width: 22.7"
- Depth: 8.8"
We Also Recommend