Marshall Origin ORI20C Tube Combo, 20W
Packed with a generous complement of tubes, the Origin ORI20C exhibits vintage-inspired Marshall tone. This amp is powerful in its simplicity. Dial in the Gain and Master controls to get the right amount of crunch, then shape your tone with the Presence knob and the 3-band EQ. A unique Tilt control blends bright and normal sounds, while switchable power enables high-output sounds at any volume. The Origin ORI20C is a no-frills gateway to classic Marshall tone.
- Packed with 3 ECC83 preamp tubes and 2 EL34 power tubes
- 10" Celestion V-type speaker provides classic British tone
- Separate Gain and Master controls for dialing in the right amount of crunch
- Presence knob and 3-band EQ for shaping your tone
- Unique Tilt control blends bright and normal sounds
- Switchable Low/Mid/High power enables high-output sounds at any volume
- Type: Tube
- Number of Channels: 1
- Total Power: 20W (20W/3W/0.5W power settings)
- Speaker Size: 1 x 10" Celestion V Type
- Preamp Tubes: 3 x ECC83
- Power Tubes: 2 x EL34
- EQ: 3-band EQ, Tilt control
- Effects Loop: Yes
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument)
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (8 ohm), 1 x 1/4" (internal speaker 16 ohm), 1 x 1/4" (DI out)
- Footswitch I/O: 1 x 1/4" (gain boost, effects loop)
- Footswitch Included: Yes, 2-button footswitch
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 16.5"
- Width: 20.4"
- Depth: 9.4"
We Also Recommend