Marshall DSL40CR All-Tube Combo, 40W
New for 2018! The updated Marshall DSL series has arrived! These DSL amps are laden with Marshall tone, features and functionality for the novice, as well as pros performing on the world’s biggest stages. The DSL series includes the following new features:
Adjustable Power Output
These DSL models feature adjustable power settings, which delivers all-valve tone and feel, at any volume, from bedroom to stage. The new technology adjusts power to the valves, instead of just turning off valve stages, allowing the amp to remain articulate and dynamic.
Some innovative tweaks to the EQ circuitry have given the new DSLs even greater tonal flexibility. The EQ section of the new DSLs can deliver exactly what your ears are looking for.
Marshall's partnership with Softube has led to the creation of award-winning plug-ins, as well as exceptional tone in its CODE digital amps. The same team is responsible for the development of the new emulated output feature, found in the DSL series. Both the headphone out, and line out on the DSL models boast incredibly accurate emulation of Marshall's famed 1960 cabinet.
Reverb, Resonance and Master Volume
The DSL is now more versatile than ever, with new features including discrete master volume controls for each channel, built-in reverb and resonance controls.
- Type: Tube
- Number of Channels: 2-channel (2 modes each)
- Total Power: 40W (20W power setting)
- Speaker Size: 1 x 12" Celestion V-Type speaker
- Preamp Tubes: 4 x ECC83
- Power Tubes: 2 x EL34
- Reverb: Classic, Ultra
- EQ: 3-band EQ, Tone Shift, Resonance
- Effects Loop: Yes
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/8" (aux in)
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (4 ohm), 2 x 1/4" (8 ohm), 1 x 1/4" (internal 16 ohm speaker), 1 x 1/4" (Softube emulated out)
- MIDI I/O: In
- Footswitch I/O: 1 x 1/4" (channel, effects loop)
- Footswitch Included: Yes, 2-button footswitch (optional 6-way sold separately)
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 19.29"
- Width: 24.4"
- Depth: 9.9"
- Weight: 50.4 lbs.
We Also Recommend