Marshall DSL20CR All-Tube Combo, 20W
Tap into burly Marshall tone anywhere from your bedroom to the stage, with the Marshall DSL20CR tube combo amplifier. With per-channel Gain and Volume controls, a dedicated Resonance control, reverb, and an effects loop, the DSL20CR is ready to rock. And with its adjustable power level, you can dial in cranked-amp tones that won't wake your neighbors — or even use the Softube speaker-emulated output for direct recording and monitoring.
Marshall even refined the EQ section for extremely versatile tone shaping. From glassy cleans to bone-rattling crunch to blistering high gain, your wish is the Marshall DSL20CR's command.
- Capable of conjuring any classic Marshall sound — past or present
- 2 channels — Classic Gain and Ultra Gain
- High and low power modes allow you to dial in appropriate volume for any setting
- Line output with Softube's accurate emulation of a Marshall 1960 cab
- Highly effective Resonance control replaces the original's fixed deep switch
- Refined EQ section gives you incredible tonal flexibility
- Studio-grade digital reverb
- Rear-panel series effects loop
- Included 2-way footswitch for channel switching and reverb on/off
- Type: Tube
- Number of Channels: 2
- Total Power: 20W (10W power setting)
- Speaker Size: 1 x 12" Celestion Seventy 80 speaker
- Preamp Tubes: 3 x ECC83
- Power Tubes: 2 x EL34
- Reverb: Yes
- EQ: 3-band EQ, Tone Shift, Resonance
- Effects Loop: Yes
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/8" (aux in)
- 2 x 1/4" (8 ohm)
- 1 x 1/4" (internal 16 ohm speaker)
- 1 x 1/8" (Softube emulated out)
- Footswitch I/O: 1 x 1/4" (channel, effects loop)
- Footswitch Included: Yes, 2-button footswitch
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 16.5"
- Width: 19.6"
- Depth: 9.8"
We Also Recommend