Fender 3250L Nickel-Plated Steel Bullet-End Electric Guitar Strings - Light
Gauges: 9 - 11 - 16 - 24 - 32 - 42
Fender's Super Bullets Nickel-Plated Steel (NPS) electric guitar strings combine the high output and dynamic sound of steel with the smooth feel of nickel. The Fender 3250L strings are perfect for rock and other styles of music where the guitar needs to cut through. The patented bullet-end creates a sonic coupling between the string and bridge block, for rock-solid tuning, stability, and increased sustain.
Fender has been an instrument of choice for many of the greatest musicians since 1946. Fender's popularity through the generations is a result of their design innovations and commitment to quality. These light guitar strings reflect this legacy and are worthy of the Fender name. Attention to detail and the finest materials ensure that you will get the best feeling and greatest sounding strings, set after set.
- Gauge: 9 - 11 - 16 - 24 - 32 - 42
- Ultimate string for Fender tremolo users
- Nickel-plated steel makes these an excellent choice for rock
- One of the world's most-popular sets of strings
- The german-made bullet end fits precisely into fender tremolo blocks
- Enhances sustain and stability
- They stay in tune better and they resonate more
We Also Recommend