D'Addario EJ22 Nickel Jazz Electric Guitar Strings, Jazz Medium
Gauge: 13 - 17 - 26w - 36 - 46 - 56
EJ22, D'Addario's heaviest gauge "jazz" set, is preferred for its wound 3rd/G string, dense tone and tight feel. Can also be used for down tuning.
XL Nickel Wound, D'Addario's most popular electric guitar strings, are precision wound with nickelplated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result, strings with long lasting, distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation, is ideal for the widest variety of guitars and musical styles.
- Gauge: 13 - 17 - 26w - 36 - 46 - 56
- Jazz Medium
- Wound 3rd/G string
- Optimal for "jazz" style playing and some drop tunings
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
We Also Recommend