D'Addario NYXL1052 Electric Strings, Light w/ Heavy Bottom
Gauge: 10 - 13 - 17 - 30 - 42 - 52
NYXL1052 is a hybrid set, combining the high strings from an regular light set (.010) with heavier low strings (.052). This combination delivers powerful low end for heavy chording and flexible plain steel strings for bending.
NYXL’s provide more strength and up to 131% greater tuning stability by utilizing a completely reinvented wire drawing process coupled with a revolutionary “fusion twist” process for the plain steels. The reformulated nickel plated string windings have greater magnetic properties resulting in higher output and enhanced mid-range frequency response for more presence and crunch.
- Gauge: 10 - 13 - 17 - 30 - 42 - 52
- Light with Heavy Bottom
- NYXL's feature high carbon steel alloy for unprecedented strength
- Improved tuning stability compared to traditional nickel wound strings
- Get in tune faster, stay in tune better
- Wound strings with enhanced mid-range frequency response
- More presence and crunch to cut through the mix
- Moderate flexibility and a full, beefy tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging
We Also Recommend