D'Addario EXL145 Nickel Electric Guitar Strings, Heavy
Gauge: 12 - 16 - 20p - 32 - 42 -54
EXL145 is a popular choice for rock and metal where heavier gauges are required. A plain 3rd/G string offers more flexibility than traditional 12-gauge electric strings. Optimized for down tuning!
XL Nickel Wound, D'Addario's most popular electric guitar strings, are precision wound with nickelplated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result, strings with long lasting, distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation, is ideal for the widest variety of guitars and musical styles.
- Gauge: 12 - 16 - 20p - 32 - 42 -54
- Plain 3rd/G string, great for down tuning
- Maximum flexibility and Minimal hand stress
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
We Also Recommend