D'Addario ECG23 Chromes Flat Wound Electric Guitar Strings, Extra Light
Gauge: [Plain Steel] 10 - 14 [Nickel Wound] 20 - 28 - 38 - 48
D'Addario Chrome Extra Light Electric Guitar Strings are revered for their warm tone and ultra-smooth feel. Stainless steel under windings on hex cores build a foundation for the delicate outer ribbon winding. After the winding is applied, each string goes through 3 polishing steps. Great for classic jazz tone and rockabilly twang. D'Addario's string packaging does away with the nylon plastic outer envelope, paper insert, and paper envelopes for each string. The strings come inside a 100% recyclable cardboard package that inhibits string corrosion. D'Addario string sets are now being made with new, brighter colored ball ends. The colored ball ends are specially coated with a new paint (green, red, purple ) that is easily recognizable and makes it even easier for you to identify each string.
- Gauge: [Plain Steel] 10 - 14 [Nickel Wound] 20 - 28 - 38 - 48
- Lightest gauge of flatwounds
- Smooth feel and warm, mellow tone with minimum tension
- "Ribbon" wound and polished for ultra-smooth feel and warm, mellow tone
- Corrosion resistant packaging for fresh strings, always!
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
We Also Recommend