Yamaha PSR-E363 61-Key Portable Keyboard
For many reasons, the Yamaha PSR-E363 Portable Arranger is the ultimate beginner keyboard/arranger. As the successor to the PSR-E353, it is packed with well over 500 stunning instrument voices and a wealth of accompaniment styles — and it features 61 touch-sensitive keys, on-board lessons, and computer and mobile device connectivity. The USB to HOST port allows for both MIDI and audio to pass to and from a computer's recording software along a single cable, transforming the PSR-E363 into a speaker system for your computer, so you can listen to your recordings instantly or even play along with your favourite songs from your computer's music library.
The Yamaha PSR-E363 Portable Arranger has the same 2-track song recorder, Yamaha Education Suite, Duo Mode for partner practice/instruction, and 61 touch-sensitive keys of its predecessor, the PSR-E353. However, the PSR-E363 brings several expanded offerings: 48-note polyphony, USB to HOST audio and MIDI (previously only MIDI), seven extra music styles, and Touch Tutor Mode, which tracks the keystrike velocity in order to teach dynamics.
- Touch-sensitive keys add dynamics to your playing.
- USB to HOST connectivity with MIDI and audio transfer — only one cable to connect
- Backlit LCD allows users to read the screen under any lighting conditions
- Yamaha Education Suite allows you to practice with preset, aux in, or computer-library songs
- 165 accompaniment Styles add a "backing band" to your performance or practice
- Melody Suppressor isolates the melody of connected audio & lowers it for lead practice
- Arpeggio function intelligently creates melodic and rhythmic patterns based on the notes played
- Duo mode splits the keyboard into two halves, each with its own middle C for partner practice
- Touch Tutor lesson mode analyzes keystroke velocity in order to teach dynamics
We Also Recommend