Yamaha LL-TA All Solid Wood Dreadnought TransAcoustic Acoustic-Electric, Brown Sunburst
The Yamaha TransAcoustic LL-TA 6-string acoustic-electric guitar is a high-quality instrument that delivers an acoustic experience like no other guitar before. Because the onboard reverb and chorus effects don't require any external amplification, you'll enjoy the tones of playing in a rich and lively acoustic space no matter where you are. The LL-TA is constructed from all solid tonewoods, and the spruce top has even been treated with Yamaha's A.R.E. technology for a broken-in tone. The Yamaha TransAcoustic LL-TA will add new inspiration to your playing.
- String Type: Steel
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Shape: Yamaha Original Jumbo shape
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color : Brown Sunburst
- Finish : Urethane finish with A.R.E. aging process
- Top Wood: Solid Engelmann Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Solid Rosewood
- Neck Wood: 5-ply Mahogany/Rosewood
- Radius: 15.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dots
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.56"
- Tuning Machines: Die-cast gold tuners
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material: Urea/Urea
- Nut Width: 1.732"
- Body Length: 20.18"
- Body Width: 16.31" lower bout
- Body Depth: 4.94" lower, 3.94" upper
- Electronics: System 70 TransAcoustic preamp with piezo pickup and interior mounted actuator
- Strings: 12-52
- Case Included: Hard Bag
We Also Recommend
Yamaha LS26 A.R.E. MADE IN JAPAN Small-Body Solid Engelmann Spruce/Rosewood Acoustic Guitar