Yamaha CSF3M Parlour Acoustic-Electric, Tobacco Brown Sunburst
The Yamaha CSF3M is a parlor-style acoustic guitar that harks back to the early twentieth century, when traveling guitarists roamed the country, playing for whatever audiences they could find and sitting in with players of other acoustic instruments of the day — violin, banjo, mandolin. It conjures this period in American music beautifully — and at a great price. With a solid Sitka spruce top, the CSF3M has a robust projection and a beautiful tone, kicking out pristine high end and stellar midrange. Solid mahogany back and sides add a layer of low-end warmth for great tonal balance. A rosewood fingerboard and bridge also add tonewood depth. When you are ready to plug in, the CSF3M comes with a passive SRT Zero-Impact piezo pickup for gorgeous amplified acoustic tone. Parlor-style acoustic players love the Yamaha CSF3M for its wonderful tone and playability.
- Parlor-style guitar conjures sounds of early American music
- Solid Sitka spruce top kicks out great tone and volume
- Solid mahogany back and sides add a layer of low-end warmth
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge add tonewood depth
- SRT Zero-Impact piezo pickup for gorgeous amplified acoustic tone
- String Type: Steel
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Shape: CSF
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Tobacco Brown Sunburst
- Finish: Gloss
- Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Solid Mahogany
- Body Bracing: Scalloped X-bracing
- Binding: Black, White
- Neck Wood: Nato
- Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dots
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 23.5"
- Tuning Machines: Die-cast Chrome
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Nut/Saddle Material: Urea Resin/Urea Resin
- Nut Width: 1.692"
- Electronics: SRT Zero-Impact Piezo pickup
- Strings: Elixir NANOWEB 80/20 Bronze Light, .012-.053
- Case Included: Hard Gig Bag
- Body Length: 17.71"
- Body Depth: 4.13" Lower, 3.34" Upper
We Also Recommend