Yamaha APX600 Thinline Acoustic-Electric Cutaway, Blue Burst
The Yamaha APX600 is another example of the high-quality craftsmanship and affordability that Yamaha is known for. The APX600 offers great sound, a smooth playing feel, and an eye-catching style at a great price. This thinline cutaway acoustic-electric features a built-in tuner and a System 65A preamp piezo pickup system, great for plugging in and playing coffeehouse gigs with natural acoustic sound that people will love. The spruce top and nato body help the Yamaha APX600 pump out great tone even when you're playing unplugged. Acoustic players love the APX600 for its affordability and great tone.
Comfort and playability
The Yamaha APX600 is a thinline acoustic-electric guitar, which means it has a thinner profile that fits up close to your body, so it's easy and comfortable to play. A thinner body doesn't mean the APX600 isn't thick on great sound. It features a spruce top, a nato body and neck, and a rosewood fingerboard and bridge that combine to put out a superior, far-reaching tone.
Piezo pickup system provides great amplified tone
When you do want to plug in your Yamaha APX600, you'll have a solid system to deliver great amplified tone. It has a piezo pickup system, which helps to give it a truly realistic, natural acoustic voice when it's pumping through a PA system. Another cool touch: you've got an onboard tuner, so you can always get your APX600 right in tune.
- Spruce top puts out great resonant tone
- Thinline cutaway body is light and sits comfortably against your body
- System 65A preamp piezo pickup system provides solid amplified tone
- Rosewood fingerboard offers great feel and response
- String Type: Steel
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Shape: APX Thinline
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Blue Burst
- Finish: Gloss
- Top Wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Nato
- Binding: Cream/Black
- Neck Wood: Nato
- Radius: 15.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Abalone Rosette
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25"
- Tuning Machines: Die-cast Chrome
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Nut/Saddle Material: Urea/Urea
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Electronics: System 65A Preamp with Piezo Pickup, Built-in Tuner
- Strings: .012-.053
We Also Recommend