Taylor Academy 12e Grand Concert Acoustic-Electric, Natural
Taylor’s Academy Series makes the playing experience more accessible in every way, packing signature Taylor playing features into an affordable package. With the A12, our compact Grand Concert body makes the perfect companion for fingerpicking or anyone with a lighter touch who craves the physical comfort of a small-body guitar.
The guitar’s design specs are optimized for playing ease. Taylor’s patented, slim-profile neck features an array of hand-friendly touches: a shorter 24-7/8-inch scale length, 1-11/16-inch nut width, low action, and light gauge strings, all of which contribute to a slinky handfeel. The lightweight guitar body, featuring layered sapele back and sides with a solid Sitka spruce top, boasts an ergonomic armrest that enhances the playing comfort for one’s picking arm. The guitar was also voiced to be extra responsive to make the playing experience as relaxed as possible.
The guitar comes with an onboard ES-B pickup that includes a built-in digital chromatic tuner, and comes with a sturdy lightweight gig bag.
- String Type: Steel
- Electronics: ES-B Pickup with built-in chromatic tuner
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Shape: Academy Grand Concert
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Natural
- Finish : Varnish
- Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Layered Sapele
- Body Bracing: Academy bracing
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dots
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 24.87"
- Tuning Machines: Chrome
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material: Tusq/Micarta
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Case Included: Gig bag
- Manufacturer Part Number: A12E
We Also Recommend