Taylor 314ce V-Class Grand Auditorium Acoustic-Electric, Natural
Our popular Grand Auditorium 314ce is an acoustic workhorse that performs equally well in the practice room, recording studio, and on stage. This latest edition features our acclaimed V-Class bracing, a revolutionary innovation in acoustic sound that responds with greater musicality and harmonic agreement. By introducing a more orderly vibration to the guitar’s top, V-Class bolsters the sustain and volume to offer players a more dynamic voice to explore, while also resolving the minor intonation issues that players have long had to contend with. Together with a solid Sitka spruce top and solid sapele back and sides, you can expect a balanced and articulate blend of top-end brightness, midrange fullness, and low-end warmth that accommodates an array of playing styles. Appointments include black binding, Gemstone fretboard/peghead inlays in Italian acrylic, and satin-finish back and sides with a gloss top. A Venetian cutaway invites your fretting hand up the neck, while our proprietary ES2 electronics serve up faithful plugged-in tone. Deluxe hard-shell case included!
- String Type: Steel
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Shape: Grand Auditorium
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Gloss Top
- Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Solid Sapele
- Body Bracing: V-Class bracing with Relief Rout
- Binding: Black Plastic
- Neck Wood: Tropical Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: Small Diamonds
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Tuning Machines: Taylor Nickel, 17:1 gear ratio
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material: Black Graphite nut/Micarta saddle
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Electronics: ES2
- Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze NANOWEB Light, .012-.053
- Case Included: Hardshell Case
- Body Length: 20"
- Body Width: 16"
- Body Depth: 4.62"
- Overall Length: 41"
We Also Recommend