SIRE Marcus Miller V3 4-String (Mahogany) 2nd Gen. Electric Bass - Orange
QUALITY CRAFTED GUITARS FOR ALL.
Versatile bass perfect for beginners. Sire V3 is a combination of finely-detailed hardware and defined electronics. It’s made of mahogany giving a warm, deep and vibrant mid-range sound. Mahogany body giving a rich and deep low end-tone and vibrant mid-range; a great foundation for punchy-sounding pickups.
A bolt-on Canadian Hard Maple neck adds some snap giving notes. Rosewood fingerboard with Rolled Edges adds more tonal depth enhancing the V3’s overall playability. It offers a high-res sound with better clarity and definition. V3’s pickups are versatile and suitable for many playing styles.
- Body Material : Mahogany
- Body Shape : New Marcus Miller Jazz Type
- Body Color : BK, TS, AWH, MA
- Pickups : Marcus Standard J-Revolution Set
- Preamp : Marcus Heritage- 3 with Middle Frequency Control
- Controls : Volume / Tone (Dual Pot) | Pickup Blender | Treble | Middle / Middle Frequency (Dual Pot) | Bass, Mini Toggle (Active / Passive)
- Neck Material : Canadian Hard maple
- Neck Shape : C-Shape
- Scale : 34"
- Neck Joint : Four Bolt Steel Square Plate
- Fingerboard(Rolled Edges) : Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius : 9.5"
- Frets : Medium Small, 20 Frets
- String Nut : 4 String – Natural Bone 38mm width / 5 String – Natural Bone 46mm width
- Binding : None
- Inlay : White Pearl Dot
- Knobs : Plastic Jazz Type in Black
- Bridge : Marcus Standard Bass Bridge with Body Thru Hole
- Tuning Gear : Marcus Standard Open Gear
- Hardware Finish : Chrome
- Pick guard : 3-ply Black/Wh/BK
We Also Recommend