Shure SM7B Large Diaphragm Cardioid Dynamic Microphone
If you’re recording your latest rock album, broadcasting, podcasting or recording, the SM7B captures smooth, warm vocals that connect the speaker to the listener. A must for any home studio!
The SM7B dynamic microphone has a smooth, flat, wide-range frequency response that preserves the natural beauty of the sound it captures. The classic cardioid pattern is designed to reject off-axis audio. So you can sing or speak at a comfortable angle and it captures the sound, just as you want it, with minimum coloration.
In addition to it's standard windscreen, it also includes the A7WS windscreen for close-talk applications.
- Quintessential dialog microphone with a flat, wide-range frequency response
- Bass roll-off and midrange emphasis (presence boost) controls accommodate a wide range of voices
- Shielded against electromagnetic hum and broadband interference
- Internal air suspension shock isolation virtually eliminates mechanical noise transmission
- Effective pop filter eliminates need for any add-on protection against explosive breath sounds
- Ships with A7WS detachable close talk windscreen
- Yoke mounting with captive stand nut for easy mounting and dismounting
- Classic cardioid polar pattern provides excellent off-axis rejection
- Rugged construction for a lifetime of regular wear and tear
We Also Recommend