Shure SE425 Sound Isolating Earphones
Whether you're onstage or on the go, Shure's SE425 earphones give you the performance and comfort you need. The SE425's dual high-definition MicroDrivers provide you with definition that's far beyond the capability of most earphones. Detachable and formable wire lets you easily achieve the perfect fit - absolutely essential onstage, where comfort is key and keeping your earbuds in is a necessity. Also, SE425 earphones use Shure's sound-isolating sleeves to block out noise, so you'll be able to hear your music or yourself as you never have before.
The SE425 Sound Isolating Earphones feature dual high-definition drivers for accurate, natural sound in a secure, over–the-ear design with innovative detachable cable system.
- Excellent for in-ear monitoring
- Dual high-definition MicroDrivers deliver an incredibly accurate and balanced listening experience
- Detachable, formable wire allows for easy replacement, personalized comfort, and additional functionality
- Sound-isolating sleeves block outside noise and provide a custom fit
- Type: In-ear
- Drivers: 2
- Frequency Range: 20Hz-19kHz
- Impedance: 22 ohms
- Noise Attenuation: 37dB
- Sensitivity: 109dB SPL @ 1mW
- Plug Type: 1/8"
- Cable Length: 64"
- Replaceable Cable: Yes
- Color: Clear
We Also Recommend