Shure Beta 57A Dynamic Instrument / Vocal Microphone
Excellent for acoustic and electric instruments as well as for vocals, the extremely versatile Shure Beta 57A dynamic microphone provides optimal warmth and presence.
The Shure Beta 57A maintains a true supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range. This insures high gain before feedback, maximum isolation from other sound sources, and minimum off-axis tone coloration. A completely new grille design on the Shure Beta 57A lets you take better advantage of proximity effect. The Shure Beta 57A is an exceptionally versatile microphone. Typical applications include drums, guitar amplifiers, brass, woodwinds and vocals.
- Tailored frequency response provides drums, guitars, vocals, and horns with studio quality sound
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain-before-feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound
- Hardened steel mesh grille that facilitates use of proximity effect and resists wear and abuse
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio output
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Frequency response: 50 to 16,000 Hz
- Microphone Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-16kHz
- Output Impedance: 150 ohms
- Color: Dark Grey
- Connector: XLR
We Also Recommend