Rover RM-25s Solid Top A-Style Mandolin
Everybody has to start somewhere and every beginning mandolin player is now fortunate to be able to have the finest entry level mandolin ever made – the Rover RM-25S! This top-selling instrument has a solid spruce top, the sides and back are maple, and the elevated 20-fret fingerboard is set above the top to allow more top vibration. The beautiful, high-gloss sunburst finish on the top immediately catches the eye. It’s priced easily within range of any student or player of another instrument who is ready to try the mandolin. You just can’t lose with a sterling value like the RM-25S from Rover!
- Solid carved Sitka spruce top gives you clean articulation and a crisp, bright tone
- Mahogany back and sides in a rich sunburst finish combine traditional beauty with booming sound and volume
- Mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- Rosewood fingerboard ensures silky smooth playability
- Shop inspected and set up to provide years of enjoyment
We Also Recommend