Promark R5BAG Rebound 5B ActiveGrip Drumsticks
ActiveGrip is a heat activated grip solution that's engineered to get tackier as a players hands sweat and their body temperature rises. It applies thin like a traditional lacquer adding no additional diameter or weight to the stick. Unlike most grip alternatives on the market ActiveGrip doesn't tear up players hands or cause restrictions to range of movement or technique.
Hickory is the most popular wood choice for drumsticks due to its resilience, responsiveness, durability, and classic feel. ActiveGrip - Heat activated grip coating that grips stronger the harder you play. The reinvented Acorn tip provides a larger contact surface to increase responsiveness and articulation
All Promark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at our Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry
- Hickory is the most popular wood choice for drumsticks
- Resilient, responsive, durable with a classic feel
- Diameter: .595" (5B)
- Length: 16"
- Acorn Tip provides larger contact surface
- 3" taper for balanced response and rebound
- Designed, engineered, and manufactured in Texas, USA
We Also Recommend