MXR M-292 Carbon Copy Deluxe Analog Delay Guitar Effects Pedal
The Carbon Copy Deluxe Analog Delay adds a bevy of new features to fine-tune the warm, organic sound that has made the original the bestselling analog delay in the world. With extended delay time-now up to 1.2s-and tap tempo functionality, you now have more control over your Carbon Copy repeats than ever.
The Tap Division feature, with an easy-to-read status display, gives you four different subdivisions: dotted 8ths, 8ths, triplets, and 16ths. On the tonal side, the Carbon Copy Deluxe Analog Delay lets you choose between the original’s dark, mellow wash and the vibrant articulation of the Bright version with the push of a switch. To add further character and texture to your repeats, just hit the Mod switch and use the Speed and Width controls to shape the chorusing to your taste. Additional features include an expression jack for external control of various functions, programmable presets, and more.
Inside the pedal is a Line Level/Instrument Level switch-which allows the pedal to be used either in front of the amp or in the FX loop-and a Dry Kill switch for a “wet only” effect that’s perfect for studio recording. With true bypass switching, 9-volt battery operation, and MXR’s famously rugged construction, the Carbon Copy Deluxe Analog Delay is a must-have for delay aficionados.
- Analog delay guitar effects pedal with up to 1.2s of delay
- Tap tempo functionality makes synchronizing your delays to a song's tempo effortless
- Tap division feature with 4 subdivisions: dotted 8th, 8th, triplet, and 16th and an easy-to-read status display
- Bright switch toggles between the original Carbon Copy's darker tone and the Bright version's more articulate sound
- Mod function with top-mounted Speed and Width controls adds shimmering beauty to your tone
- Expression jack for external control of various functions
- Programmable presets allow for quick changes during a performance
- True-bypass switching preserves your guitar's tone
We Also Recommend