MXR M-290 Phase 95 Mini Effects Pedal
MXR has combined two of the most-used phaser pedals ever made in the MXR Mini Phase 95 pedal. The original Phase 90 pedal was a four-stage phaser that practically defined the phaser sound for electric guitar, and the Phase 45 that followed was a two-stage phaser that delivered a smoother sound that blended better with certain music styles. You get both flavors in the MXR Mini Phase 95 pedal, switchable with the 45/90 toggle switch. The "Script" switch toggles feedback in the effect, providing a pronounced sweep when on and a lusher, more subdued sound when off. Many guitarists choose MXR phasers for their pedalboards, and the MXR Mini Phase 95 pedal offers two iconic phaser effects in a single road-worthy stompbox.
- Phaser effects pedal for electric guitar
- Based on two classic phaser pedals: the Phase 90 and the Phase 45
- Toggle between two-stage phasing and four-stage phasing with the 45/90 switch
- "Script" switch toggles feedback for a more pronounced "swoosh"
- Compact, rugged pedal is perfect for any pedalboard
We Also Recommend