Martin SC-10E Road Series Acoustic/Electric Guitar
It’s time to rethink what an acoustic-electric guitar can do. Do you want to play leads all the way up the neck? Play longer? Play louder? Now you can with this super-comfortable, easy-to-play acoustic-electric from Martin.
The SC-10E, with its patented Sure Align® neck system, gives you full access to all frets so you can comfortably reach those high notes. It’s also equipped with a low-profile velocity neck barrel that ergonomically accommodates your hand as you move up the neck, giving you the comfort and playability of an electric.
The affordably priced SC-10E includes a satin finished Sitka spruce top and stunning koa fine veneer back and sides. The design motif features a black and white aperture rosette inlay that is complimented by an ebony headplate, fingerboard, and bridge and black tuners and knobs.
- BODY SIZE: S-13 Fret Cutaway
- TOP MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- BACK AND SIDE MATERIA: Koa Fine Veneer
- FINISH TOP: Satin
- CONSTRUCTION: Sure Align Linear Dovetail Neck Joint
- BRACING PATTERN: Tone Tension X Brace
- BRACE SHAPE: Treble Side Scalloped X with Non-Scalloped Tone Bars
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4"
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4"
- NUT MATERIAL: White Corian
- SADDLE: Compensated White Tusq
- NUMBER OF FRETS TOTAL: 20
- NECK SHAPE: Low Profile Velocity
- NECK TAPER: High Performance Taper
- NECK MATERIAL: Select Hardwood
- NECK FINISH: Satin
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Ebony
- TUNING MACHINES: Black Open Gear
- BRIDGE STYLE: Sloped Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- CASE: Soft Gig Bag
- ELECTRONICS: Fishman MX-T
We Also Recommend