Martin Road Series GPC-16E Spruce/Rosewood Grand Performance Acoustic/Electric w/ Gig Bag
GPC16E 01 ROSEWOOD
This 16 Series Grand Performance cutaway model is crafted with satin-finished rosewood back and sides for a loud sound with a bright treble response. It includes a Sitka spruce gloss top for balanced tone and projection and a high-performance neck taper for ease of playability up and down the fretboard.
The GPC-16E comes equipped with Fishman® Matrix VT Enhance NT2 electronics and is strung with Authentic Acoustic Lifespan® 2.0 light gauge strings. Includes soft-shell case.
- BODY SIZE: Grand Performance 14 Fret Cutaway (000 Depth)
- CONSTRUCTION: Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- TOP MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- FINISH TOP: Gloss
- BACK & SIDE MATERIAL: Rosewood
- BACK & SIDE FINISH: Satin
- BRACING PATTERN: Forward-Shifted X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4"
- BRACE SHAPE: Scalloped
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 20
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Ebony
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4"
- NECK SHAPE: Modified Low Oval
- NECK TAPER: High-Performance Taper
- NUT MATERIAL: Bone
- ELECTRONICS: Fishman Matrix VT Enhance NT2
- PLEKED: Yes
- ACCESSORIES: Soft-shell case
We Also Recommend