Martin Little Martin Series LXK2 Acoustic w/ Gig Bag
While the Little Martin is on of our smallest guitar; it is very big on tone, quality and versatility. The LXK2 model features figured koa high-pressure laminate (HPL) back, sides and top. It is ideal for travel, student practice or for just playing around the house or campfire. This model includes sustainable wood certified parts. See specifications for details.
- Model: LXK2 Little Martin
- Construction: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: Modified 0-14 Fret
- Top Material: HPL
- Top Detail: Koa Pattern
- Rosette: Herringbone Ink
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
- Brace Material: Spruce
- Brace Size: 5/16"
- Back and Side Material: HPL
- Back and Side Detail: Koa Pattern
- Neck Material: Natural Birch Laminate
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Neck Taper: Standard Taper
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock Shape: Solid with LX Taper
- Headplate Material: HPL
- Headplate Detail: Koa Pattern
- Fingerboard Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Scale Length: 23''
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 11/16''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/16''
- Finish Neck: Hand Rubbed
- Bridge Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Bridge Style: Junior Style Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 1/8''
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Recommended Strings: SP LIFESPAN 92/8 PHOSPHOR BRONZE MEDIUM (MSP7200)
- Case: Soft Gig Bag
We Also Recommend