Martin Little Martin Series LX1RE Acoustic-Electric
The LX1RE builds on Martin's tradition of innovation and quality construction with its sustainable materials. Don't let its size fool you, the Little Martin has tons of tone and great looks to match. For this model, a solid sitka spruce top is paired with rosewood patterned HPL back and sides to produce a warm and assertive sound. Staying true to their commitment to sustainability, FSC certified Richlite is used for the fretboard and bridge. This eye-catching acoustic comes with Fishman Sonitone electronics that reproduce the beautiful tones effortlessly. The Little Martin LX1RE is built to give you great bang for your buck, and it delivers.
Sustainable building materials
Martin is all about sustainability. That's why they've used eco-friendly materials on the Little Martin LX1RE. The warm and resonant HPL sides and back have a classic rosewood pattern. The bridge and fingerboard are made with FSC certified Richlite. Richlite is a composite material that bridges the tonal gap between rosewood and ebony. Richlite is totally unaffected by temperature and humidity change, requires very little maintenance, and feels great when playing.
Onboard Fishman electronics
The LX1RE acoustic-electric guitar has onboard Fishman Sonitone electronics that faithfully reproduce the warm and mellow tones of your guitar. Since the preamp is mounted inside the sound hole, your volume and tone knobs are within easy reach and are very inconspicuous. With onboard electronics that are this good, you'll feel confident hitting the stage or the studio.
- Modified 0-14 body produces a clear sound
- Fishman Sonitone preamp reproduces clear sounds
- Solid sitka spruce top adds snappy attack
- Sustainable Richlite fingerboard and bridge sound great
- Rosewood patterned HPL back and sides add a classic look
- Laser-etched herringbone rosette
- String Type: Steel
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Shape: Modified 0-14 Fret
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Satin
- Top Wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: High-pressure Laminate
- Body Bracing: Sitka Spruce X-bracing
- Neck Wood: Rust Birch Laminate
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Fingerboard Inlay: White Plastic
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 23"
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Closed-gear
- Bridge Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Nut/Saddle Material: Corian/Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
- Strings: Martin Authentic Acoustic Lights
- Case Included: Gig Bag
We Also Recommend