Martin Little Martin Series LX1 Acoustic
While the Little Martin is our smallest guitar, it is very big on tone, quality and versatility. The LX1 model features a solid Sitka spruce top and mahogany high-pressure laminate HPL back, sides and top. It’s ideal for travel, student practice or for just playing around the house or campfire. Includes a Gig Bag.
- Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint.
- Modified O - 14 Fret Body.
- Solid Sitka spruce top.
- Inlaid Boltaron rosette w/ red fiber
- Modified 1 Style top braceing pattern.
- TOP BRACES: Inverted 1 Style Crowned Cross Brace &
- Graphite Bowtie Plate
- Mahogany pattern HPL textured finish back and sides.
- Rust Stratabond neck.
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval.
- Nut Material: White Corian.
- Headstock: Solid/Square/Tapered.
- Headplate: Mahogany Pattern HPL w/ Printed Logo.
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Morado or Solid East Indian Rosewood.
- 23" scale length.
- 14 frets clear.
- 20 frets total.
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 11/16"
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/16"
- Finish Top: Hand Rubbed Finish.
- Bridge Material: Solid Morado or Solid East Indian Rosewood.
- Bridge Type: 1 Style Belly.
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 1/8"
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq.
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Nickel w/ Small Knobs.
- Bridge and End Pins: White w/ Black Dots.
- Case: Padded Gig Bag
We Also Recommend