Martin Junior Series DJR-10 Dreadnought Junior Acoustic w/ Gig Bag
The Dreadnought Junior is designed for players looking for big Dreadnought sound in a slightly smaller body. The DJr-10 features satin finished sapele back and sides in a rich cherry hue, an option of satin finished Spruce or Sapele top, and a hand-rubbed neck with a high-performance taper. This model also sports a thinner 000 body depth with softer back edges to provide maximum comfort while playing. Every Junior includes a soft gig bag for easy transport.
- BODY SIZE: D Junior-14 Fret (000 Depth)
- SCALE LENGTH: 24"
- BRACE SHAPE: Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4"
- NECK SHAPE: Dreadnought Junior
- NECK TAPER: High-Performance Taper
- FINISH: Satin
- TOP MATERIAL: Spruce
- BACK MATERIAL: Sapele
- SIDE MATERIAL: Sapele
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: FSC Certified Richlite
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 20
- INLAY: Mother of Pearl Pattern
- NUT MATERIAL: Bone
- CASE: Gig Bag
We Also Recommend