Martin Junior Series 000CJR-10E Junior Auditorium Acoustic/Electric w/ Gig Bag
The Junior Series is designed for players looking for big sound in a slightly smaller body. Now available for the first time with a cutaway, the Auditorium style 000CJr-10E features sapele back and sides, which offer warm tones with a strong midrange response. It includes a Sitka spruce top for added warmth and projection and a hand-rubbed neck with a high-performance taper for ease of playability. This model also sports a soft back edge to provide maximum comfort while playing. The 000CJr-10E is equipped with Fishman® Sonitone electronics and includes a soft gig bag for easy transport so you can take your music anywhere. Strung with Retro® light gauge strings.
- Comfortably reduced Martin 000 Junior-14 Fret Cutaway body size
- Great for touring musicians, travelers, and students
- Solid Sitka spruce top on sapele back and sides is a recipe for warmth, balance, and clarity
- Martin X-bracing enhances punch and low end
- Select hardwood neck with Richlite fingerboard
- Easy-playing High Performance Taper neck profile
- Plug-and-play ready with Fishman Sonitone electronics
- String Type: Steel
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Shape: Dreadnought Junior
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Satin
- Top Wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Sapele
- Body Bracing: Sitka Spruce X-bracing
- Binding: Black
- Neck Wood: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Dreadnought Junior
- Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Material: Richlite
- Fingerboard Inlay: Mother-of-Pearl Dots
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 24"
- Tuning Machines: Chrome enclosed gear
- Bridge Material: Richlite
- Nut/Saddle Material: Corian/Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
- Case Included: Softshell Case
We Also Recommend