Martin Guitars DX2E Rosewood Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar With Gigbag
The D-X2E Rosewood is a re-imagined DX1RAE. This Dreadnought sized model has a Sitka spruce top and figured rosewood pattern high-pressure laminate (HPL) back and sides. New mother-of-pearl pattern inlay on the rosette and fingerboard lend a richness to the D-X2E Rosewood, making it as impressive to look at as it is to play. With a Performing Artist neck, fingerboard, and bridge of select hardwood, the sound transfer of this model has been greatly improved. It is equipped with Fishman® MX electronics and strung with Martins Authentic Acoustic Lifespan® 2.0 strings. With a new, soft gig bag featuring headstock, bridge, and end pin protectors, a durable water-repellent exterior, and foam padding, this model is ready to go anywhere.
- BODY SIZE: D-14 Fret
- TOP MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- BACK & SIDE MATERIAL: HPL
- FINISH TOP: Hand-Rubbed
- CONSTRUCTION: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- BRACING PATTERN: X-Brace
- BRACE SHAPE: Scalloped
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4"
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4"
- NECK SHAPE: Performing Artist
- NECK TAPER: High-Performance Taper
- NUT MATERIAL: White Corian
- ELECTRONICS: Fishman® MX
- CASE: Soft Gig Bag included
We Also Recommend