Mandolin - D'Addario EJ73 Phosphor Bronze Mandolin Strings, Light
Gauges: 10 - 14 - 24 - 38
EJ73, D'Addario's most popular light gauge mandolin set, delivers warm and bright phosphor bronze tone with just the right amount of tension for easy playability and projection. Loopend construction for universal fit.
D'Addario mandolin strings are trusted by legends like David Grisman, Ricky Skaggs, Ronnie McCoury, Doyle Lawson, Rhonda Vincent, Mike Marshall, Adam Steffey, and more, for their natural acoustic tone and reliable performance. They are made from the highest quality plain steel, stainless steel, nickel plated steel and phosphor bronze and are available in a wide variety of gauges.
- Gauges: 10 - 14 - 24 - 38
- D'Addario's most popular light gauge mandolin strings
- Loopend construction for universal fit
- Phosphor Bronze for long lasting, warm and bright tone
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging
We Also Recommend