Sire Larry Carlton S7 - Antique White
Over the years, we received many requests and inquiries regarding the Electric Guitar, however, due to various preparation stages, the release is now just ahead. The guitarist who will be collaborating with SIRE on our new electric guitar line is none other than the legendary guitarist Larry Carlton, also known as Mr 335. With the reputation that SIRE has aquired through the Bass legend Marcus Miller, we will continue to pursue the high-quality image of SIRE together with Larry Carlton on our new electric guitar and Acoustic guitar lineup. With Larry Carlton's long standing know-how and SIRE's ability to develop unique musical instruments, we were able to create a synergy and develop the new electric guitar and acoustic guitar.
- Signature S-style solidbody designed in collaboration with a guitar legend
- Lightweight, resonant alder body offers incredible comfort for hours of performance with a tone that impresses even when unplugged
- 2 Sire Super-ST single-coil pickups and 1 humbucker provide sonic versatility that will fit just about any style
- Master tone and volume controls
- Roasted hard maple neck and fingerboard offer smooth response and incredible playability
- Rolled fingerboard edges and medium-jumbo frets enhance comfort, playability, and response
- Sire Modern Tremolo Bridge delivers stellar sustain and tuning support
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Larry Carlton S7
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Color: Antique White
- Neck Material: Roasted Hard Maple
- Neck Shape: C
- Neck Joint: Bolt-on
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Roasted Hard Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay: Abalone Dots
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.653"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Sire Modern Tremolo
- Tuners: Sire Premium Locking
- Neck Pickup: Sire Super-ST Single-coil
- Middle Pickup: Sire Super-ST Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Sire Super-ST Humbucker
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching: 5-way blade pickup switch
We Also Recommend