Gretsch G5420T Electromatic' Hollow Body Single-Cut with Bigsby, Laurel Fingerboard - Orange Stain
Get classic ‘50s & ‘60s -inspired Gretsch sound and style with the all-new Electromatic® Classic Hollow Body guitars. Crafted with essential Gretsch hollow-body sound, style and playability, these no-nonsense guitars are your next-step Gretsch.
The G5420T Electromatic® Classic Hollow Body Single-Cut with Bigsby® features a laminated maple body with vintage-inspired perimeters and refined arches, as well as all-new trestle block bracing to help reduce unwanted feedback. By increasing rigidity and contact between the top and back of the body, the new trestle block design also results in the sound having a faster attack with more focus, snap, and increased sustain. Coupled with all-new FT-5E Filter’Tron™ pickups, this hollow build’s voice explodes with huge full-bodied punch, classic chime and enhanced presence, clarity and note definition.
An all-new Classic “C”-shaped maple neck offers a more comfortable playing feel for improved playability and performance, and is topped with a 12”-radius laurel fingerboard.
Alive and resonant, the G5420T also features a versatile upgraded control layout including master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch, oversized bound F-holes, multi-ply body binding, smaller late-'50s G6120 bound headstock, vintage-style open-back tuning machines, Graph Tech® NuBone® nut, pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays, secured Adjusto-Matic™ bridge and a Bigsby® B60 vibrato tailpiece.
This resplendent instrument comes in standout Airline Silver with black pickguard or in Azure Metallic, Orange Stain and Walnut Stain with silver pickguard. All models feature nickel hardware.
It’s the sound of honor itself—play proud.
• All-new FT-5E Filter'Tron™ pickups
• Laminated maple body with vintage-inspired perimeters and refined arches, and all-new trestle block bracing
• All-new Classic "C"-shaped maple neck featuring a 12"-radius laurel fingerboard with pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays
• Versatile upgraded controls including master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume controls for bridge and neck and three-position pickup toggle switch
• Oversized bound F holes and multi-ply body binding
• Smaller late-'50s G6120 bound headstock and vintage-style openback tuning machines
• Graph Tech® NuBone® nut
• Bigsby® B60 vibrato tailpiece
• Adjusto-Matic™ bridge with secured laurel base
• Nickel hardware
• Collection: Electromatic®
• Body Material: Laminated maple
• Body Finish: Gloss
• Bracing: Trestle block
• Neck: Maple, Classic "C"
• Neck Finish: Gloss
• Fingerboard: Laurel, 12" (305 mm)
• Frets: 22, medium jumbo
• Position Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail
• Side Dots: Black
• Nut (Material/Width): Graph Tech® NuBone™, 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
• Tuning Machines: Vintage style, open back
• Scale Length: 24.6" (625 mm)
• Bridge: Adjusto-Matic™ with Secured Laurel Base
• Tailpiece: Bigsby® B60
• Pickguard: Silver Plexi
• Pickups: FT-5E Filter'Tron™ (Bridge), FT-5E Filter'Tron™ (Neck)
• Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle
• Controls: Volume x2, master volume with treble bleed, master tone
• Hardware Color: Nickel
• Strings: Nickel plated steel (.011-.049 Gauges)
• Case/Gig Bag: Not included
We Also Recommend
Gretsch G2420 Streamliner Hollow Body with Chromatic II, Broad'Tron Pickups - Aged Brooklyn Burst