Gewa Aspirante Venezia Violin Outfit, Oblong Case, 4/4 Scale
Made by experts. Engineered for beginners. The Gewa Aspirante Venezia violin is an outstanding instrument that is worth getting excited for. Made from solid European tonewoods, the Aspirante violin is redefining the student market.
It's unusual to get a hand varnished instrument in this price range. But GEWA have done it! The Venezia violin has a brown red natural resin varnish, and once combined with the full ebony fittings, you will realise how good this violin looks.
- The first student instrument to be hand varnished
- Solid European tonewoods produce an outstanding tone
- Thin red brown varnish offers a beautiful finish
- Full ebony fittings for durable playing
- Includes case, bow, and rosin
We Also Recommend