Fender American Performer Stratocaster HSS, Rosewood Fingerboard - Aubergine
Born in Corona, California, the American Performer Stratocaster delivers the exceptional tone and feel you expect from an authentic Fender—with new enhancements that make it even more inspiring to play.
Fender's American Performer guitars are designed to put the sound and feel of an authentic, U.S.-made Fender in your hands. The American Performer Stratocaster HSS also incorporates enhancements that bring new musical inspiration, like dynamic Yosemite single-coil pickups, featuring a flat-staggered pole piece design that evens out the string response; a versatile DoubleTap humbucker in the bridge position; Fender's popular Greasebucket tone circuit and a push/pull tone pot that offers a split-coil sound from the bridge humbucker.
A comfortable 22-fret modern-"C"-profile neck with a 9.5" fingerboard radius that's comfortable to play, no matter what style you work in, keeps the inspiration coming effortlessly. The American Performer Strat is an ideal combination of tradition and modernity for the contemporary guitarist.
- Series: American Performer
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Color: Aubergine
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern C
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: White Dots
- Number of Frets: 22, Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.685"
- Nut Material: Synthetic
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 6-saddle Vintage-style Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuners: Fender Classic Gear
- Neck Pickup:Yosemite Strat Single-coil
- Middle Pickup:Yosemite Strat Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup:Performer DoubleTap Humbucker
- 1 x master volume
- 1 x tone (neck/middle push/pull coil-split)
- 1 x tone (bridge), 5-way blade switch
- Greasebucket circuit
- Strings:Fender USA, .009-.042
- Case Included:Gig Bag
We Also Recommend