Electro-Harmonix Oceans 11 Reverb Guitar Effects Pedal
With 11 reverb types and a ton of "hidden" functionality, the Electro-Harmonix Oceans 11 reverb pedal could be your new go-to reverb pedal. You can tap into classic tones like hall, plate, and spring reverbs, including a brand-new spring reverb algorithm that sounds gloriously complex and rich — you can even double-tap the footswitch to "crash" the spring reverb. And you'll be able to cover a huge range of modern tones with a variety of modulated reverbs, shimmer reverb, reverse reverb, and more. A Mode switch offers access to variations on many of the 11 reverb types. Complete with an infinite reverb mode for freeze-style effects, there is vast creative potential in the Electro-Harmonix Oceans 11 reverb pedal.
11 reverb types, with multiple variations too
In addition to the 11 modes listed below, a Mode switch gives you alternative variations on many of the different reverb types. You can also connect an external footswitch to trigger infinite reverb effects.
- Hall — rich and full sound of a grand concert hall
- Spring — brand-new tube spring reverb emulation
- Plate — lush and warm plate reverb
- Reverse — each note fades in backwards
- Echo — recirculates echoes through the plate reverb algorithm
- Trem — hall reverb plus tremolo
- Mod — modulated reverb
- Dyna — swells, gates, and ducks in response to your playing dynamics
- Auto-Inf — auto-infinite reverb triggers a wash of reverb with each new note or strum
- Shim — shimmer reverb with an octave-shifted wash that blooms behind your core tone
- Poly — polyphonic reverb with two pitch shifts operating on your pre-reverb guitar tone
- Reverb effects pedal with 11 reverb types
- Mode switch accesses up to 3 variations for many reverb types
- Tails switch allows you to choose whether or not your reverb cuts off abruptly when you bypass the pedal
- Secondary knob mode allows access to many "hidden" parameters, detailed in the instruction manual
- Unique spring reverb emulation allows you to crash the virtual reverb tank by double-tapping the footswitch
- Powered via an included 9-volt power supply
- Pedal Type: Reverb
- Analog/Digital: Digital
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Other I/O: 1 x 1/4" (external footswitch)
- Bypass Switching: Buffered
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply required (included)
- Power Usage: 150mA
- Height: 2.1"
- Width: 2.75"
- Depth: 4.5"
We Also Recommend