D'Addario NB1356 Nickel Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings, Medium
Gauges: 13 - 17 - 26 - 35 - 45 - 56
D'Addario's premium uncoated acoustic string set that provides a crisp and clear sound to accentuate the unique tone of your guitar. NB1356 offer heavier tension resulting in a bolder, more resonant acoustic tone with higher resistance for heavy strumming and flat-picking.
Nickel Bronze strings are the premium uncoated acoustic strings by D’Addario. Featuring an innovative combination of nickel-plated phosphor bronze wrapped onto a high carbon NY steel core, these strings bring out the unique tonal characteristics of any guitar, allowing its natural voice to truly shine. Nickel Bronze delivers unrivaled clarity, resonance and projection, as well as outstanding balance and harmonically rich overtones. Players will also enjoy improved tuning stability and higher break resistance, thanks to D’Addario-engineered NY Steel cores and plain steel strings.
- Gauges: 13 - 17 - 26 - 35 - 45 - 56
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- Delivers a full tonal spectrum
- Revealing the unique tonal qualities of your acoustic guitar
- Increased corrosion resistance for a longer lasting uncoated string
- Exclusive high-carbon NY steel
- Unprecedented strength and tuning stability
We Also Recommend