Electric - D'Addario EXL165 XL Nickel Round Wound Long Scale Bass Strings, Light Top / Medium Bottom
Gauge: 45 - 65 - 85 - 105
EXL165 is a popular D'Addario hybrid bass set combining the high strings from an EXL170 (.45 and .60) with the low strings from an EXL160 (.85 and .105). This set is optimal for players looking for the ideal combination of a comfortable playing tension with distinctive brightness and booming, tight lows. Fits basses with a string scale length of up to 36 1/4 inches.
D'Addario XL Nickel Wound Electric Bass strings are world-renowned as "The Player's Choice" amongst bass players of all genres and styles. All XL strings are precision wound on our exclusive digitally-controlled machines, ensuring each string has excellent intonation, clear fundamentals, and unparalleled consistency. Each string is wound with a nickelplated steel wrap wire known for distinctive bright tone with excellent magnetic output delivering a universally appealing and versatile tone for all playing styles.
- Gauges: 45 - 65 - 85 - 105
- Light Top / Medium Bottom
- Hybrid gauge that combines EXL170 and EXL160
- An ideal combination of tone of distinctive bright and powerful low end
- Round wound with nickelplated steel
- Distinctive bright tone with clear fundamentals
- Fits long scale basses up to 36 1/4 inches
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging
We Also Recommend
Electric - D'Addario ENR70 XL Half Rounds Semi-Flat Wound Long Scale Bass Strings, Super Light
Electric - D'Addario ENR71 XL Half Rounds Semi-Flat Wound Long Scale Bass Strings, Regular Light