D'Addario EJ16 Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Strings, Light
Gauges: 12 - 16 - 24 - 3 - 42 - 53
D'Addario's most popular acoustic set, EJ16 delivers the ideal balance of volume, projection and comfortable playability.
Phosphor Bronze was introduced to string making by D'Addario in 1974 and has become synonymous with warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone. D'Addario Phosphor Bronze strings are precision wound with corrosion resistant phosphor bronze onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result is long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.
- Gauges: 12 - 16 - 24 - 3 - 42 - 53
- D'Addario's lightest gauge acoustic guitar string set
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
We Also Recommend