Taylor Academy 12e Grand Concert, Left Handed
Taylor's Academy Series makes the playing experience more accessible in every way, packing signature Taylor playing features into an affordable package. With the Academy 12e, its compact Grand Concert body makes the perfect companion for fingerpicking or anyone with a lighter touch who craves the physical comfort of a small-body guitar. The guitar's design specs are optimized for playing ease. Taylor's patented, slim-profile neck features an array of hand-friendly touches: a shorter 24-7/8-inch scale length, 1-11/16-inch nut width, low action, and light gauge strings, all of which contribute to a slinky handfeel. The lightweight guitar body, featuring layered sapele back and sides with a solid Sitka spruce top, boasts an ergonomic armrest that enhances the playing comfort for one's picking arm. The guitar was also voiced to be extra responsive to make the playing experience as relaxed as possible. The guitar comes with an onboard ES-B pickup that includes a built-in digital chromatic tuner, and comes with a sturdy lightweight gig bag.
• Smaller-bodied guitar ideally suited for fingerstyle
• The soundboard choice for most guitars, Sitka spruce produces a broad dynamic range and accommodates a versatile range of playing styles
• Layered Sapele is used to offer attractive, durable and affordable models
• Ergonomic armrest
• ES-B pickup/preamp combo includes built-in digital chromatic tuner
• Comes with a sturdy lightweight gig bag
Scale Length: 24-7/8"
Nut & Saddle: Nubone Nut/Micarta Saddle
Bracing: Academy Series
Truss Rod Cover: Black Plastic
Fretboard Wood: West African Ebony
Number of Frets: 20
Neck Width: 1-11/16"
Neck/Heel: Hard Rock Maple
Tuners: Chrome (100/200)
Case: Gig Bag
Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
We Also Recommend