(Guitar) - Boss WL-20L Guitar / Bass Digital Wireless System
The WL-20L model is functionally identical to the WL20, with the exception that it eliminates cable tone simulation. This makes it the best choice for instruments where cable capacitance has little or no effect on the tone, such as an acoustic/electric guitar with an onboard preamp, a guitar or bass with active pickups, or a line-level device like a keytar or Roland’s Aerophone digital wind instrument. The WL-20L also works great with passive pickups if you don’t need the subtle treble roll-off provided by cable tone simulation.
- Easy-to-use guitar wireless system
- Avoids complicated setups in favour of a simple plug-and-play design
- Experience ultra-low latency and expansive dynamics
- Enjoy rock-solid stability and a 50-foot operating range
- Works best with guitars or basses with Active pickups (instruments that take batteries)
- Easy charging with a standard USB adapter (5V/500 mA or greater)
- Includes a micro USB cable for charging the transmitter separately
- Benefit from up to 10 hours of continuous use from a single charge
- Use up to 14 BOSS wireless systems simultaneously in one space
- Configuration: Complete System
- System: Simultaneous Channels: Up to 14
- System: Analog/Digital: Digital
- System: Frequency Range: 2.4 GHz
- System: Operating Range: 50 ft. Line-of-sight
- System: Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Transmitter: Form Factor: Combination Plug
- Transmitter: Dynamic Range: >110dB
- Transmitter: Battery Type: Lithium-ion rechargeable
- Transmitter: Battery Life: 12 hours
- Transmitter: Connector: 1/4"
- Transmitter: Dimensions: 3.43" x 1" x 1.5"
- Receiver: Type: Combination Plug
- Receiver: Outputs: 1/4"
- Receiver: Dimensions: 3.43" x 1" x 1.5"
We Also Recommend