Bouzouki - D'Addario EJ97 8-String, Nickel Wound Greek Bouzouki Strings
Gauges: 10 - 10 - 13 - 13 - 22 - 10p - 28 - 13p
D'Addario's J97 strings are designed for use with 8-string Greek bouzoukis of various scales. The unwound strings are made from plain steel and the wound strings are nickel wound.
D'Addario offers a wide variety of ethnic instrument strings designed to the exacting specifications of our artists, instrument patterns and international customers. Our computer-controlled winding machinery, laser micrometer inspection, and closed-loop tension control systems promise unrivalled quality and consistency, set after set.
- Distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation
- Gauges: 10 - 10 - 13 - 13 - 22 - 10p - 28 - 13p
- Set of 8 Strings
- Designed for use with Greek bouzoukis of various scales
- Extra-bright tone mixed with deep and projecting bottom end
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
We Also Recommend