APEX 435B Large Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone, Black
Rugged construction, high SPL handling in a compact chassis makes the Apex Apex435B an ideal choice for live sound reinforcement or live recording applications. It is also an ideal choice as a utility microphone for home or project studios where performance is required, yet budget is a concern.
The Apex Apex435 uses the same proven capsule and electronics of the popular Apex430, however it is mounted in a lighter, more compact chassis. Its ideal applications can be overhead mic for drum kits, for guitar or bass cabinets where superior sound quality and high sound pressure handling is required. It is also the microphone of choice for saxophones, flutes, brass or woodwinds, acoustic guitars or acoustic bass where subtlety and clarity is paramount.
In live sound applications and remote recording Apex435's cardioid pattern offer excellent feedback rejection and better isolation and will give you the best results on most vocal applications and a wide range of instruments including brass and woodwinds, acoustic stringed instruments, drums and percussion.
The Apex435B microphone uses a heavy-duty machined brass body construction with a durable, scratch resistant finish for added long term ruggedness and reliability. The package includes microphone, high quality Apex IMC-3 shock mount, wind sock and carry case.
- Compact High Performance FET Condenser Microphone
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- 32mm Gold Sputtered Diaphragm
- Solid Machined Bass Body
- Internally Switched High Pass Filter
- Ideal for Studio or Live Sound Applications
- Rugged Shockmount, Wind Sock and Carry Case Included
- Type: Larg Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 14mv/Pa = -40dB (0dB = 1v/Pa) -40dB
- Impedance: <200 Ohms
- S/N: 76dB
- Max SPL: (For .05% THD @ 1000Hz) 140dB
- Equivalent Noise: (IEC 268 - 4 - A weighted) 24dB
- Dimensions: 6 x 1.75 in / 152 x 45 mm
- Weight: 13 oz / 362 g
We Also Recommend