Alto Professional TS412 Truesonic 2500W 12'' 2-Way Powered Loudspeaker
2500 Watt 12-inch 2-Way Powered Loudspeaker with Bluetooth®, DSP & App Control
Building on the legacy of Alto Professional's best-selling TrueSonic speakers, the new TS4 Series delivers increased power, clearer sound, and advanced Bluetooth functions including streaming, speaker linking, and App control. Compact, lightweight, and designed for reliability, the new TS4 Series makes it simple to get great live sound at every event.
Whether you need a powerful vocal PA or club-shaking bass performance for a DJ set, TS4 speakers deliver loud, clear, room-filling sound for any application. With a 12-inch woofer, and a 1.4-inch compression driver, TS412 delivers 2500W of class-leading power and clarity in equal measure.
Every TS4 features an integrated 3-channel mixer, with two Mic/Line input channels and a dedicated Bluetooth channel. The Mic/Line channels feature XLR/TRS combo jacks and can be used with microphones, instruments, and line-level signals without the need for additional hardware or adjustment. Just plug straight into the rear panel and you're up and running.
Streaming direct from a laptop, phone, or tablet is simple with TS4's built-in Bluetooth connectivity. Simply pair a device to the speaker via the rear panel control to get the music pumping. The True Wireless Stereo function means audio can be sent to two TS4 speakers in perfect stereo without the need for any cables.
Available free for both Android and iOS, the Alto App gives hands-on remote control over Bluetooth levels, three Speaker Use Modes, Custom EQ and Sub Size selection. In addition, the App allows remote control of a Custom EQ setting, so the user can fine tune the sound from any listening point for even greater control. True Wireless Stereo linking can also be configured remotely via the app to save time during setup.
From the high-quality drivers to the fanless Class D amplifiers, every aspect of the TS4 Series has been designed for superb reliability. Each speaker features a lightweight, sleek, black box design that can be used as the application de-mands - freestanding, as a wedge monitor, pole-mounted or suspended via the integrated suspension points. Whether used for mobile gigs and performances or fixed installation, the TS4 series delivers superior sound.
There are four models in the range: The 2000W TS408 and TS410, and the 2500W TS412 and TS415, with 8-10-12- and 15-inch woofers respectively. Level up your live sound. Choose Alto Professional's TS4 Series.
• 2500W for powerful performance
• FREE Alto App (iOS/Android) for remote configuration and control
• Bluetooth audio streaming direct from device
• On-board DSP with 4 Speaker Use modes (inc. Custom EQ via App)
• True Wireless Stereo speaker linking via Bluetooth
• Integrated 3-channel mixer with dual XLR 1/4-inch combo inputs, mic/line switches and independent level controls
• XLR Mix output, Speaker Use, and Sub Size Controls
• 12" driver, 2.5" (63 mm) high-temperature voice coil
• 1" exit ceramic driver with 1.4" (35 mm) coil
• Lightweight enclosure for easy transport, set up and installation
• Versatile design - pole-mountable, wedge monitor or flown application with integral M10 suspension points
• Powerful and efficient class D amplifiers with fanless cooling design to run cleaner, quieter and with greater long-term reliability
• Designed and tuned in the USA
Output Power: 2500 W
Low-Frequency: 12.0" driver, 2.5" (63mm) high-temperature voice coil. 1 x 800 W RMS @ 2Ω.
High-Frequency: 1.0" exit ceramic driver with 1.4" (35 mm) coil. 1 x 450 W @ 4Ω.
Crossover Frequency: 2 kHz
Maximum SPL: 132 dB (peak), 129 dB (continuous) (dB-SPL @ 1 m)
Frequency Response: 53 Hz - 20 kHz (+/-3 dB)
Frequency Range: 44 Hz - 20 kHz (-10 dB)
Horn Coverage: 90° horizontal x 60° vertical (nominal)
(2) XLR+1/4" (6.35 mm) TRS combo inputs (Balanced)
(1) XLR output (Link)
(1) IEC power cable input
Input Impedance: Line: 20 KΩ balanced, 10 KΩ unbalanced, Mic: 1.2K
Line Gain/Volume Control Range -∞ to 0 dB, +4 dBu nominal, +10 dBu for max output
Mic/Inst. Gain/Volume Control Range: -∞ to +50 dB
USB Charging Port: 5V 2.1A
Controls: Power switch, (2) gain control knobs (1 per input), (2) Mic/Line switches, Bluetooth volume control encoder, Pairing button, Stereo Link button, Sub Size button, Speaker Use button
(1) Input Channel Signal/Limit/Clip LED (Green = Ch1/2 Signal) (Yellow = Ch1/2 Limiter) (Red = Ch1/2 Output Clipped)
(1) Bluetooth LED (Blue)
(1) Link LED (Orange)
(4) DSP Presets LED (Green)
(3) HPF LED (Green)
Voltage: 100-120V, 50/60Hz; 220-240V, 50-60Hz
Fuse: 100-120V T15AL AC250V; 220-240V T6.3AL AC250V
Protection: Electronic clip, thermal, and transducer overdrive protection
Enclosure: Injected Molded Enclosure and Perforated Metal Grille
Mounting/Installation: Standard 36 mm pole socket, flown application with integral M10 suspension points, or in a wedge monitor position
Operating Temperature: -10°C to 45°C (14°F to 113°F)
Dimensions (H x W x D): 23.9" x 13.9" x 13.8" / 606.5 x 353.5 x 350.5 mm
Weight: 33 lbs. / 15 kg
We Also Recommend