Yamaha DBR10 Powered Speaker
Delivering an accurate, controlled performance, the Yamaha DBR10 10" active speaker can withstand a whopping 129dB SPL. Using the latest DSP, Yamaha applied their proprietary FIR-X tuning to optimize the sound and protection algorithms of the DBR10, providing you with plenty of muscle, despite this active speaker's rather diminutive size. Incredibly versatile, you can use the DBR10 as a great-sounding main speaker or as a high-performance floor monitor with a quick flick of the Yamaha DBR10 10" active speaker's D-Contour switch. A switchable highpass filter also makes it easy for you to add a subwoofer to your rig.
- FIR-X tuning delivers excellent sound quality
- High resolution and a smooth frequency response
- D-Contour optimizes the DBR10 for main speaker or floor monitor use
- Onboard mixer lets you select either a direct output or a mixed output
- Comprehensive inputs for mixer, musical instrument, or media players
- Powerful output from a compact speaker
- DSP-controlled protection functionality promotes optimum reliability
- The Yamaha DBR10 is a portable, high-performance 10" active PA speaker!
- Powered: Yes
- Power Configuration: Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size: 1 x 10"
- HF Driver Size: 1"
- LF Driver Power Amp: 500W
- HF Driver Power Amp: 200W
- Total Power: 700W
- Inputs: 2 x XLR/TRS Combo, 1 x Stereo
- Outputs: 1 x XLR
- Frequency Range: 55Hz-20kHz (-10dB)
- Crossover Frequency: 2.1kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL: 129dB
- Horizontal Coverage Angle: 90 Degrees
- Vertical Coverage Angle: 60 Degrees
- Enclosure Material: Plastic
- Mounting Options: Pole, Floor Wedge
- Height: 19.4"
- Width: 12.1"
- Depth: 11.4"
We Also Recommend