Trinity College TM-250 Standard Mandolin
Call it A-style, teardrop or Celtic. It is a beautiful mandolin that can shine in a variety of musical styles. The Trinity College® Celtic Mandolin is a brand new design for those who prefer the flat top and back mandolin. This type of mandolin has traditionally been used for Celtic, Blues, Old-Timey, Brazilian music, and various other styles. The goal of the designers at Trinity College was to create the highest quality instrument of its type--an instrument suitable for any professional artist--but priced considerably lower than the prices that the current "boutique" makers ask for their instruments of similar quality.
The finest solid tonewoods are selected for the TM-250. Choice spruce and select maple make up the body and the neck is solid mahogany--reinforced by an adjustable truss rod that keeps the neck in perfect alignment. A gleaming natural finish and a unique Celtic peghead design in pearl add to the physical beauty of the mandolin that sets the new standard for the flat-top instrument--the new TM-250 by Trinity College!
- Back and Side Material: Solid Maple
- Binding: White ABS
- Body Style: Mandolin
- Bridge Material: Polished Indian Rosewood
- with Adjustment Wheels
- Fingerboard Binding: Ivoroid
- Fingerboard Inlay: M-O-P Snowflakes
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Rosewood
- Finish: Natural High Gloss
- Neck / Body Joint: Dovetail
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Note: Accepts Loop-end Strings Only
- Number of Frets Clear: 12
- Number of Frets Total: 22
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1 1/4"
- Peghead Inlay: Abalone and M-O-P Celtic Cross
- Peghead Overlay: Black Paint
- Pickguard: None
- Plating: Nickel-plated
- Scale Length: 14"
- Soundhole Shape: Traditional Oval
- Tailpiece: Modern Sand-cast Design
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Top Purfling: Multi-ply W-B-W Top and Back Inlay
- Truss Rod: Traditional Two-Way Adjustable
- Tuners: Deluxe Sealed Gear / Metal Buttons
We Also Recommend