TC Helicon Harmony Singer 2 Guitar Controlled Vocal Effects Pedal
The TC-Helicon Harmony Singer 2 pedal dynamically polishes your vocal sound while adding musically appropriate vocal harmonies to your performances. Three TC Electronic-designed reverb types are available with independent mix control, and Adaptive Tone processing automatically adds EQ, compression, de-essing, and more. Background vocals are added by analyzing your incoming guitar signal and using your own voice to create professional-sounding harmonies. Power is available via adapter or battery, always ensuring you'll be conveniently powered up.
- Adaptive Tone delivers great vocals with just the right amount of EQ, compression, and de-essing
- Harmony notes are generated from your analyzed guitar signal
- Choose from 8 harmony arrangements
- 3 powerful TC Electronic reverb choices - room, hall, and club
- Separate mix level for harmonies
- Battery powered
- Presets - Factory: 3 x Reverb, 8 x Harmony voices
- Analog Inputs: 1 x XLR (mic), 1 x 1/4" (Hi-Z)
- Analog Outputs: 1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4" (instrument thru)
- USB: 1 x Type Micro-B
- Computer Connectivity: USB
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply (sold separately)
- Power Usage: 670mA
- Batteries: 4 x AA batteries
- Height: 2.3"
- Depth: 5.4"
- Width: 3.5"
We Also Recommend